This parent-made and parent-hosted luncheon, to be held at the Annex, is for all staff at both sites and is supported by the PAC Exec and parents/guardians. See details below.
Cash donations can be dropped at the Office [Viv at the Main & Patti at the Annex] in the marked boxes.
Requested food/drink items can be dropped at the Dickens Annex Gym on Friday, May 13 at 9am – serving dishes can be picked from 2-3pm at the same location.
Here's how you can help:
- Sparkling Water and Juices
- Appetizers: Cheese, Fruit and/or Veggie Platters
- Pies, Cakes, Cookies or Cupcakes, Ice-cream
- Entree Dish of your choice (Vegetarian, Gluten-free Dishes are welcome too)
- Volunteer for a session on the day: Set-up (9-11am), Serving (11-1pm) or Clean-up (1-3pm)
To get involved and help out on Friday, May 13 contact Nicole: firstname.lastname@example.org or Deb: email@example.com or Mariko: firstname.lastname@example.org